- Jan 08, 2019 -
At present, horizontal fluidized bed drying machine is mainly used for drying granular, powdery, bulk and heat-sensitive materials. Horizontal fluidized bed dryer has been widely used in chemical, mining, pharmaceutical, food, food processing, feed, industrial and municipal sludge treatment and other industries.
With the development of market, there are more and more kinds of horizontal fluidized bed dryer. Considering the actual application, it can be divided into three categories: continuous, semi-continuous and intermittent production. The device can also be called a bubbling bed. The drying chamber is a rectangular box and its bottom is a pressurized chamber. The pressure chamber and the drying chamber use multi-pass air distribution plates. In general, multiple vertical baffles are provided in the drying chamber. The fluidized bed is divided into Chambers. Each partition can adjust the distance between the bottom plate and the screen plate up and down to make the drying time of the material more uniform.
For example, when some powder materials are dried, the materials are continuously added to the first chamber of the horizontal fluid bed dryer due to the action of the feeder. As the material is in a fluidized state, it is free to move from the first chamber to the adjacent rear chamber, and the dry product is discharged from the outlet of the last chamber.
The characteristics of horizontal fluid-bed dryer can be summarized as follows:
1. Simple overall structure, reliable performance and convenient maintenance
2. Easy operation and long service life
3. The gas-solid two-phase contact is uniform, the relative speed is fast. Fast heat transfer and high heat efficiency.
4. There are no rotating parts and vibration parts so the cost of equipment maintenance is low.
5. For heat-sensitive materials, low temperature drying can be used without damaging the particles.
Previous: No Information Next: The Influence Of Raw Material Characteristics On Spray Drying Process