- May 11, 2018 -
The wet material entering the fluid bed dryer is contacted with the hot air above the air distributor, and the material particles are suspended in the air stream to form fluidization state. The fluidized pellets are evenly and fully mixed with hot air to conduct very strong heat and mass transfer, remove moisture and achieve drying.
The qualified product is discharged from the discharge port of the fluidized bed, and the dusty air is purified by the dedusting device and discharged into the atmosphere by the induced draft fan.
Characteristics of fluid bed dryer performance:
1. The structure is simple and the maintenance is convenient.
2. The operation is convenient and the operation is smooth.
3. The gas solid two phase contact is uniform, the relative speed is large, the heat transfer speed is fast, and the thermal efficiency is high.
4. No rotating parts, vibration parts, equipment maintenance costs are low.
5. Heat sensitive material can be dried at lower temperature and the particles will not be damaged.
Applicable materials: Granular material, powdery material, lump material, fibrous material, special shape material.
To understand more information about the drying equipment, please pay attention to Changzhou KODI Machinery Co., Ltd. http://www.kodichina.com/