- Jun 07, 2018 -
The basic principle of mesh belt dryer is to conveying the materials to be processed through proper feeding mechanism (for example, star distributor, swing belt, pulverizer or granulator). The conveyor belt is composed of one or several heating units, and each heating unit is equipped with an air heating and circulation system. Using steam, heat conducting oil, electric or hot stove as heating source, steam radiator, electric heating element or hot stove can generate heat.
The characteristics of the conveyor dryer are as follows:
1. Hot air passes through the material from bottom to top, which increases the contact area between the material and the hot air, and improves the drying speed.
2. The whole equipment adopts a fully enclosed structure. Besides the exhaust air duct, there is no external air pipe to ensure that the material is free from contamination, improve thermal efficiency and improve working conditions.
3. The unique internal air supply device can not only improve the relative speed of the material and hot air, but also improve the drying speed.
4. The circulating fan is placed on the side of the dryer separately, and at the same time there is a maintenance door on both sides, which can easily touch all the components of the dryer and facilitate cleaning the internal part of the main engine.
5. The belt conveying speed is controlled by frequency conversion, which can effectively control the mesh belt speed and ensure the final moisture content of the material.
6. Equipped with sweeping mesh ash cleaning system to keep the mesh belt clean and ensure the discharging completely.
7. All circulating fans are centrifugal fans with high wind pressure, strong penetration, low energy consumption and low noise.
8. All the circulating fans are centrifugal fans with large air pressure, strong penetration, low energy consumption and low noise. All key components are well-known domestic and foreign manufacturers to ensure the long-term normal operation of the equipment.